Monday, April 25, 2005

Welcome!

Greetings! Welcome to my Blog. I'm John Dittmer, your humble host. Later today, I'll be posting some views on variety of political, military, social, and relgious topics. FYI, I'm a moderate Republican who likes to examine each issue on its own merits. I'm also a Greek Catholic (a church which is in communion with the Roman Catholic Church but which follows its own traditions and has its own "chain of command" going up to the Holy Father. I'm a proud veteran who has recently retired from the Navy Reserve. During my Navy career, I have been stationed Denmark, Cuba, Italy, and Bosnia plus San Diego & the DC area. I have a MA in Info Resources Management plus BA degrees in Political Science and History. In addition, I am gradaute of the Naval War College. I work as a Security Analyst for an IT company in Northern Virginia. Combined, these facets of my life have given me a unique perspective on life. I look forward to chatting with all of you and sharing thoughts and ideas.

2 comments:

Phantom of the Blog said...

hi
welcome!

Anonymous said...

JUST AWESOME!!!!!!Gr888 Job…